Make the RIGHTMOVE and let us find YOU the property that means HOME to you!
Representing Windhoek’s Finest Real Estate
Rightmove Properties Windhoek was established at the beginning of 2011 and true to its name, our main focus remains the Windhoek and surrounding real estate market. We specialize in the selling and letting of residential real estate, in addition we also assist with the selling and letting of commercial and industrial properties.
At Rightmove Properties, we believe in adding value to the real estate market. With the team’s 45 years combined experience, we ensure you peace of mind by guiding you through the property's special features and probable market value, together with a customized marketing strategy taking into account the time frame and state of affairs.
Furthermore, Rightmove Properties guides you through the process of getting the Building Compliance Certificate for your Property, as required by the Municipality of Windhoek.
In addition to being Namibia’s largest City and Commercial Capital, Windhoek houses:
- - A multicultural population of almost 400 000 residents
- - Multiple Government and Private Primary and Secondary Schools
- - 3 Tertiary Institutions
- - Prime resident and visiting Medical Staff across most disciplines
- - Hosea Kutako International Airport and Eros Domestic Airport
- - A bustling Entertainment scene and multiple Sports facilities
- - Over 30 residential Suburbs
- - Average Summer and Winter temperatures of 29⁰ and 14⁰ respectively
Our Services Include:
For dedicated, friendly and professional advice, contact any of the Rightmove agents:
- - The active marketing and promotion of properties, both for sale and to let
- - Interacting with prospective buyers and negotiating transactions to ensure the best possible outcome for both Buyer and Seller
- - Monitoring the sales process closely from date of introduction to a property until registration of transfer
- - Liaising with all interested parties, including Valuators, Banks, Transferring Attorneys, and the Municipality, to ensure successful & speedy transactions
- - Constant monitoring of market conditions and keeping up with trends & changes in legislation and the economy in order to provide Buyers & Sellers with correct and relevant information
Our offices are situated at Vintage Coffee Shop at the corner of Robert Mugabe and Luther Street.
Our offices are open from Mondays to Fridays from 08h00